4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- We proudly offer a full satisfaction guarantee. Our highest priority is to make you happy, so every order comes with a 14-day money back guarantee!
- 100% Safety & Security Guaranteed. At householdzone.com, we take your security and privacy very seriously. Shop safely using the world’s most popular and trustworthy payment methods!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 14-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.
All 2 items work great. Clippers cut through my Ratcha's nails just fine, no splitting or file needed. The comb is her favorite, as it gives the best scratches
This set works great on my 10 lb French Angora Rabbit. The clippers are much better than the small scissor type I brought marketed just for bunnies. Sturdy and easy to grasp, they are large enough to trim almost any small animal. My dogs are quite small, about the size of my rabbit, but I imagine it would work on most dogs too. I like the back plate that keeps the nail from slipping in too far.
We have an akita/chow and she has begun to blow coat (that time of year). I have been looking for this type of comb - what we called a greyhound comb when I used to show akitas - since it is great for heavy double coated breeds. It has to be used gently and work through the coat in steps but it is the best for getting old undercoat out. Very nice product at a nice price. I will be looking at their other products in the future.
I tried the brush out immediately on my cat and she loves it. I think its like a massager to her. It helps get her fur so it limit hairball issue. I haven't tried the clippers and really most likely wont because I feel, even though my cat is indoor, that she is entitled to keep her one nature defense and I don't know that she would let me anyway.
Absolutely love this brush. Very comfortable bristles with super easy cleaning. The nail clippers are meant for small to medium small maybe medium dogs.
I've only used the brush once so far but am pleased with the results. It is a good size for my toy poodle and did a really nice job fluffing the hair on his head. He was just groomed so he doesn't have any tangles but that kinky curly hair has to be kept under control I really didn't need the comb or nail clippers but the price was so reasonable for all 2 items.
A must have for hairy pets. Very efficient. Take tons of hair off pets without hurting them and they actually like the feel of being brushed of.
Love how easy it is to remove hair from it! My kitten absolutely loves it. Simple and easy to use