4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- We proudly offer a full satisfaction guarantee. Our highest priority is to make you happy, so every order comes with a 14-day money back guarantee!
- 100% Safety & Security Guaranteed. At householdzone.com, we take your security and privacy very seriously. Shop safely using the world’s most popular and trustworthy payment methods!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 14-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.
I have a Siberian Husky, and you can imagine the hair that comes off her. She HATES taking a bath, so having this mitt to expedite the process during bathing has been an absolute sanity saver. I can get her washed and scrubbed of her excess fur in 5 minutes flat!
I love this glove and my dogs do too. It fits my size medium hand perfectly. It has a velcro thing so it can be tightened to keep it from falling off. There is enough room inside the glove to fit any size hand.
I bought this to help me de-shed my Australian Shepard. It works great to seemingly comb through the fur in the shower, but in the end I had to take off most of his extra fur after the drying process, during brushing him.
This product does not work well for my short haired shedding dog. It seems to do ok for my long haired cat but the hair doesn’t collect like I thought it would. Removing the hair from the mitt is a little difficult as it seems to stick in between the spikes but can be rinsed away with water. This may work better for long haired pets.
My kitten is medium length fur. Works well to remove shedding. His coat gleems!
My dog and I really like these gloves. He has relatively short hair (he's a Greyhound) and they do an excellent job of getting the loose hair off and they are pretty easy to clean.
I have a Chinese Pug and a English Bulldog. This works awesome on both. Pugs shed tons but I was shocked how much hair I got off our Bulldog.